islamic books in urdu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EASY QURAN INSTITUTE ONLINE QURAN ACADEMY

Go down

EASY QURAN INSTITUTE ONLINE QURAN ACADEMY Empty EASY QURAN INSTITUTE ONLINE QURAN ACADEMY

Post  drmehtasham Fri May 11, 2012 4:05 am

DEAR BROTHERS/SISTERS,

Hadith:

Hadhart Abu Sa’eed ( R.A) narrates that Holy Prophet ( Sallallaho alaihe wasallam) Said :

“Almighty ALLAH says; If anybody finds no time for My remembrance and for begging favours of Me, because of his remaining busy with Holy Quran, I shall give him more than what I give to all those who beg favours of Me. The superiority of the Word of ALLAH over all other words is like the superiority of ALLAH over the entire creation.”

It is commonly known that when a man distributes sweets, or something else amongst others, a share is set aside for the person who cannot attend the function because of the task of distribution given to him by the distributor himself. In another Hadith , in the same context, it is mentioned that ALLAH would give such a person a better reward than what He would give to His ever grateful servants.

Holy Quran is the gift of ALLAH given to his creation as guidance for his recommended way of life and therefore it is essential for every Muslims to read and understand. Aim of Easy Quran Institute is to spread the knowledge of Holy Quran and the Preaching of Islam in the whole wide world.

Please visit web site: http://www.easyquraninstitute.com/index.php

Online quran teaching,
Online quran recitation,
Quran tajweed,
Quran education online,
Quran for kids,

BEST REGARDS,
Dr.M.Ehtasham Ulhaq
SKYPE ID. Easyquraninstitute
ehtasham@easyquraninstitute.com

EASY QURAN INSTITUTE

drmehtasham